Entry visas are required from some foreign citizens.
Please, check with your travel agencies or with the consular offices of the Czech embassies whether you need a visa for the Czech Republic.
Don´t hesitate to contact the conference secretariat if you need a Visa Support Letter for your visa procedures.
- A Visa Support Letter will be issued only after you are successfully registered.
- A Visa Support Letter will be issued via e-mail in PDF format.
- Obtaining a Visa Support Letter will not guarantee that your visa application will be approved.
- These letters do not commit the Local Organiser to any financial obligation.
In case the embassy requires the original invitation letter, we can arrange two delivery methods:
1) Regular post – free of charge, however the delivery cannot be guaranteed as there is no way to track the delivery. The organisers shall not be held responsible or liable for any delay or failure in delivery.
2) Express delivery service (FedEx, DHL) – the fee shall be covered by the participant in advance. The express delivery fee is 30 – 60 EUR, depending on country of delivery. The organiser strongly recommends using the latter as it is faster and enables the delivery to be tracked (using a tracking number).
The invitation letter should be presented at the Czech embassy in your country in order to receive Visa for the Conference.
An official visa support/invitation letter should include following details:
- Your name as appears on your passport
- Date and place of birth
- Country of citizenship (country which issued your passport)
- Passport number
- Date of expiry of your passport
Visitors from non-EU countries must possess a passport valid for at least three months longer than the planned date of departure from the Czech Republic. Participants requiring a visa should apply immediately to the consular office or embassy of the Czech Republic in their home country in order to avoid inconvenience. See the list of countries whose citizens require a Visa here. Please note that the visa application process can take up to 6 weeks.
For more detailed information please see the official website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic.
Please note that the conference organizers/office are not responsible for any procedures with the Czech Ambassy of your country or with the Foreigners´Department of the Czech Police.